View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
jeffro2

Re: 67-72 4x4 Scaratchbuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishops Trucks View Post
Greatwork Jeffro. I have a friend that is heavy into rc cars. One room in his house is full of bodies and parts from floor to ceiling. I can't see anything wrong that you have done. Keep up the outstanding work.
All I can say, is my collection is growing, quickly. Thank you for the very kind words also.

Thank you for your input, it helps me greatly. Sometimes it takes a few trys to get the shapes right, and getting it too look right (proportional to the real truck) in the scale I'm building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't gotten anything done, I've been absent, waiting for a new camera and equipment to show up, and thats a story in itself.

I did finally get some stuff for drive train and suspension, and some really nice tires, Super Swampers, actually,, shrunk down to my size.

If I get the weight of the truck where I want it, these tires will be a terror in the creek.

I also now know that these truck beds have 13 raised ribs in the bed and 3 in front of and behind the fender humps..

Thank you for looking.

jeffro2 is offline   Reply With Quote