View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #291
Sid138

Re: pictures of shortbox stepsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopnchaneled View Post
Still trying to figure out how to add pic's
hope this works
Nice looking truck, Chop! Ok, now I'm back to wanting torque thrusts on mine How much drop do you have, and what size tires are you running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugzC10 View Post
Sid....What's the progress on yours?
Posted via Mobile Device
She's still at a friend's garage and working on it every chance we get. Added a new Accel dizzy, new plugs, (need wires) rebuilt the carb, added an electronic choke, adjusted valves, brought the compression up to 110lbs from 60. Trying to get the new fuel gauge operational, gotta swap a new heater core tomorrow, get a new fuel pump, get the gauge cluster (bezel) back in and steering wheel on, get the Custom/10 badges on before we toss the inner fender wells back in place, toss on a set of 68/69 camaro mirrors,..(yep, I took the others back and exchanged them as per your and dg's advice, melt the orange and black paint off the grille tomorrow with "Air Craft Remover"(?) so it will be ready for the bumper dg is sending, ..oh, and get a functional horn..lol.

Just chipping away at the stone and making a little, but steady progress.

1972 C/10 short step, 327/TH350, Blue Print H8002k Aluminum heads, 268 Lunati Voodoo cam, Lunati lifters, valve springs, roller rockers and Summit Racing dbl roller timing chain, Holley 670 Street Avenger dual line carb, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake, Summit ceramic coated long tube headers, Flowmasters, 3:73 gear, 15x10 Wheel Vintique Rallys w/ 295/50 front and rear, 2/4 drop, Custom Sound Head unit, Alpine amp, Fosgate Punch P3, Kenwood 6x9 in the doors, Grant GT w/tilt, B&M MegaShifter...etc

Last edited by Sid138; 03-10-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Sid138 is offline   Reply With Quote