View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #10
jeffro2

Re: 67-72 4x4 Scaratchbuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishops Trucks View Post
Your welcome, I can't wait to see the finished product. Those tires are TOOOO cool! I want a set for my full size '71.
Thank you ! I always get anxious to get to the end, sometimes too anxious, and have to redo things.

I know my tires are a lot cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manimal View Post
Man you have mad talent! What would also be cool would be a Longhorn bed. You may get some of these guys that have them(longhorns) to actually buy one from you!
Thank you manimal, I wish I was better, or more patient. When I 1st cut the bed out of styrene, it would have been a Longhorn, but I read somewhere where they were not produced as a stock version 4x4, so I cut it down to a long bed.

I've never sold anything, I build it all for me. I have given a few bodies away, but only for special occasions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is whats done so far. It rained most of the weekend so I stayed holed up in the garage.

I still have a long way to go, but I need to start thinking about paint scheme's, probably two tone.

It needs a grille

Its not perfect, but close enough to tinker with and make it better , I hope..

Am I still on the right track ?

jeffro2 is offline   Reply With Quote