View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #45
rs74

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

Hopefully I can get the frame done and have it repainted before funds start drying up. Then it is just going to be a little hear and there until it gets finished. I will need to buy the vette rallies that will be going on and I am up in the air about the drivetrain right now. I have a nice 355 but I need to buya set of heads for it and maybe put the TH350 back in it for now. What I want is an fuel injected LS engine and 4L60E trans but that will probably be after it is all back together and running. Just depends on what happens.

I have that 85 long bed k10 that is going to be cut down to a swb. It is going to be my daily driver when done. In the meantime I have a 91 Z71 along with my 03 2500hd crewcab 4x4 to drive. If the Z71 sells then I will have a little bit more money to help with finishing up both trucks. I can't keep driving the 2500 as it is eating me alive in fuel since I sold the Jeep.

I know you got to be thinking about all the vehicles I just rattle off. I have alot of vehicles. That doesn't include my 66 El Camino, 65 mustang, 79 cutlass, or my 84 K30. All those are not road worthy as of now but maybe someday. I am a vehicle whore BAD. I have always been that way and the older I get the worse it gets. I am trying to cut back a bit but I am also suppose to buy back my old 60 chevy panel this spring. Can someone lone me some money?

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote