Old 03-21-2013, 01:34 AM   #597
Dinos63
chevy only

Re: dinos just a clean bagged 66 shortbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockTonka View Post
[QUOTE
but i love walking out side and just looking at my trucks

Too funny, I can relate to that! In my case however, it keeps me from getting anything done!

Killer work Dino, y'all are doing it right![/QUOTE]
thanks brotha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorales3181 View Post
Truck is coming out awesome Dino! I was wondering if you were gonna trim your fenders,they looked a little close in one of the pictures. engine bay is coming out super clean. I have a couple of ?s for ya. I pancaked my front crossmember yesterday and want to move up the steering now. when you did this on yours how much did you move up your steering and did you move it forward at all? I took out 2" if that helps. And can you post up a good pic of your steering box point and steering notches. Keep up the great work man!
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks kat! i will post you up a pic ,and get the measurement
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecougar View Post
What paint did you go with on the interior? It looks great! It kind of looks like a "hammered" type finish.

Did the TriPlus repop fenders require any rework to get them to bolt up? After reading what this guy went through with the TriPlus front end parts, I had pretty much written them off as an option.

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=508609
thanks these fenders were the best i have used so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
i cant keep up,man yall are strokin. what size and brand fans are you using by the way?sorry if you already posted this info, like i said i cant keep up and like i said before i for sure can help with the storage problemgreat work.
the fans are 11" haydens #3680
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaljess View Post
great build dino more info on your pancakes lol... im digging the way you clearanced the stock Aarm on the sterring box side that was one of my issues thanks ..
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64shortc10 View Post
You are the Man Dino! So clean.
Tony from Norcal
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyFreak60 View Post
I really like that 60 fleet..........
thanks