View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #59
rs74

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

Not been a whole lot going on lately. Business has picked up a little so I have been doing a few jobs here and there. I ordered a new outer rocker, front apron filler panel, both front inner fenders, and both fuel tanks. I am going to try and pick them up the first of the week.

I am starting to get a little frustrated with the painter this last week. He has been dragging his feet on other vehicles in the shop which puts mine that much farther back. He and a friend of his started putting his 40 ford pickup on an s10 chassis this week and neglecting everything else. I am going to say something to him this week about getting my frame and other items painted. At least if he can get that done then I can start putting stuff back on the frame and get the engine/tranny back in it as well.

I did get the cab stripped down yesterday. I have about another hour or so and it is ready for him to start sanding and putting the outer rocker on. After I get the cab ready then I am at a stand still until he gets something done. I am not liking this. Maybe things will be different next week. We will see or maybe I need to start thinking about getting my stuff out and looking for another body shop.

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote