View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #37
Big Rat

Re: Big Rat's 1979 C10 High School Hot Rod Restooo

I figured I would let y'all know what's I's be think I'll be doing next in the up coming weeks. It's gonna kinda be like visitation with a kid. Me being the child and the front yard and the truck being the two parents fighting over who is cooler. I know what you are thinking, you can't drive your front yard around dummy, so who cares?! That's what I'm saying too. I look at it like, finished yard means higher property value, which mean refinance, AND BUILD A SHOP! Totally logical, I know. So back to the going's on's with the truck. Get those blasted lines and ebrake removed, c-notch frame, remove rear suspension and diff, remove bottom two leafs and overload leaf, drink some beer, complain about my back, have my wife ask me if I'm coming in the house yet, me ask her "REALLY?!",(her to me), then I'll spackle that poorly engineered power steering bolt hole on my frame, then clean etch and POR-15 the chassis and components, make her a roller and make my kids push me up and down the street so that I can receive praises from the masses on being a mans man and building things with might and brawn!
Posted via Mobile Device

'69 C20 - Grandpa's 'ol truck
'70 Nova - Birthday present from the wife. She's a KEEPER!
'79 C10 - High school hot rod, BUILD THREAD
Big Rat is offline   Reply With Quote