Thread: 1951 Chevy / C4
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #163
xpickup

Re: 1951 Chevy / C4

Oldman3, Thank you

Fountain, Thank you. No problem on posting how I do things, love doing it. I do not know why I use the 56 rather than the 55. I looked at a 56 my buddy has and thought they would work. I do not know how much different they are.

Well I was thrashing this week. I got both the headlight brows done by Saturday morning by 8 am . Then around 9 ken and his son came for the weekend to help and bring parts. We had a great time. Ken and his son are great people and was great having them help. I mounted and made the mounts for the motor and transmission. They started to tear the truck apart for me which was such a great help. Then by the end of the day we moved the cab over to the new frame. They the bad news. Needs floors ,rockers ,cowls, cab corners and a few other pieces. We figured we better do it now rather than later. So this morning I made the rocker panels. I wanted to put then in today so I did not wait to order them. They turned out great. I try to always have 1x1 box so I started the frame work for the floor. So I cut everything out and am working on it. It will get a paneled floor and firewall. So here are some picture. Thank you again for helping Ken and Kyle.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote