View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
Ol Blue K20
Proprietor of Dale's Corner

Re: Someone in Everett, WA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat View Post
I need someone who lives either in Everett, Wa. or close to Everett to swing by an address for me. I would be gratefull if someone could. I believe that I just got scammed, but am hoping not. I keep getting the run around from a guy that I put a good faith down payment on a Blazer for. I got in a hurry to purchase this and didn't use my good judgement. The guys name is Scott Guthrie and the address that he gave me was 5603 Wetmore Ave. / Everett, WA. 98203
He says that his father just died and his family is up from California. That dealing with his father's death and his relativeshas been occupying his time. However, I don't know if that was just a story to put me off. Everett is almost 100 miles from me so it isn't that easy for me to just close the office and do a drive by. He was supposed to bring it to me so he could get some extra money for delivery. I have been calling his number all day long, (he was supposed to deliver the Blazer yesterday) and all I get is the voice mail. Maybe someone could call him to see if he is just ignoring my calls. Just tell him you have the wrong number. His number is 425-210-3602. Thanks for any help I can get. WES
Wes, He answered my call from Nor Cali...

Dale
XNGH ECV Sam Brannan 1004

R.I.P. 67ChevyRedneck
R.I.P. Grumpy Old Man
Ol Blue K20 is offline   Reply With Quote