View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #124
magwakeenercew2jh
RAT1968 '68 Cab/'71 Parts

Re: Someone in Everett, WA.

WES and Truck Brothers and Sisters,

Caviat: I'm (clearly) no expert on these things....All info I have comes from "being" snookered.

Specific to this case: There is a lot of lying (fraud) on the floor, here. This scum continually lied about when he was going contact you, WES. I take it that he lied about his delivery of the goods.
He PROBABLY lied about a bunch of things...Maybe about whether he had ever even *had* this Blazer for sale. Maybe his father died recently. Maybe his mother has bad health. To me, it's clear
that he accepted the money under false pretenses....But I'm not the D.A. I don't know his rules, his work load, or his pressure in that area.

I'd like to be wrong about this, but it's ABSOLUTELY CLEAR TO ME that there will be no money on Friday. And, if history in this deal shows us *anything*, its shown us that this creep's willing to string
WES along as long as he can.....Because he CAN string WES along.

It is also clear that, except for retaliation by us, WES feels like he is between a rock and a hard place.

We don't know how much money was involved....To me that matters little. Because, for me, it's about some ass**le taking advantage of a Brother Truck Forum Member (BTFM).

But for WES, unless he wants to press it with the local authorities...which will take gathering additional evidence of fraud (shouldn't have to, in my opinion, but that's just me), it will probably take a trip up there.
For justice to prevail...or even get moving in the correct direction.... WES will have to be willing to commit some additional scheduling of his own time. And it might take attaching himself to a local atty that's hooked up in
the area in order to try to bring some light about this smelly deal to the D.A.'s desk. And it will take WES, armed with a flowing copy of all posts in this thread to get a time-line, and add to that some firm-edged tenacity.

On the other hand, WES may just want to call it a day. His call.

<RANT ON> And, if you do call it a day, WES, you just have to consider this happening just one more example of how justice really does not work for the *real person* in our current state of law enforcement...
and administration of punishment...which seems to pander more and more to garbage-eaters like this pri*k. <RANT OFF>

I know this for sure: If WES wants us to blow the fuc**r's phone up, I'm in line to do some more. And, I bet a lot of us would be. If he wants to hang back, and let Mr. Dimwit Scum pull the strings
for the next few weeks, months, or years, so be it...It's WES's business.

One more thing I know for sure: Considering that you are both a business man and seem to be a really great guy, WES, you don't need any of us to tell you more about not to sending money to
people you don't know without some tangible method of recourse.

We're behind you, obviously. So let us know the tact you want to take.
Attached Images

But always a rat.

Last edited by magwakeenercew2jh; 04-18-2013 at 12:55 PM.
magwakeenercew2jh is offline   Reply With Quote