View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #85
rs74

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

Two months. There has been a couple of other vehicles in and out of there getting paint jobs and now there are a few vehicles that have either showed up since my truck was there or have yet to come in that will be done before mine. Usually shops substitute restorations when not busy with collision work. I understand that but other than spraying a gallon of SEM rust shield on my frame he hasn't touched any of it. I guess the bed has been there the whole two months or so and the cab has been about a month. I will see what happens. I am not expecting him to stay on it until it is done but I feel like he should atleast do something on it.

It needs one outer rocker, a few small golf ball size dents fixed, one small patch panel on the bed then soda blast the cab and get ready for paint. The doors and fenders are NOS GM so they are pretty much ready to go. I will have the frame put back together tonight or tomorrow. I will quit ranting now. I am just ready to put it back together. I don't like the wait when I am waiting on someone else I guess.

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote