View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #254
Jmorales3181

Re: project bagged 63 c10

[quote=timmytimm3;6029334]Coming along! As for setting that pic as your avatar, you need to resize it to what ever the forum allows.

If you are running windows, google for "windows image resizer powertoy" and download that. Then you can just right-click on the image and resize it to what ever you want, and save.[/QUOTE
Thanks man... I tried it but my pics are too big still
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbomb53 View Post
Very cool! Skills in paint to brotha! Your gonna love it on the road..
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks dbomb glad to have you on here too. Your truck is one of my favorites!
Love the walk around video sounds really good. Yeah I will be happy to drive this thing again.... It's been like 13 yrs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaljess View Post
Nice pics keep it up
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modges'66 View Post
I love the fact that people can produce such nice skills/work without all of the equipment/technology that I have at my fingertips daily...Nice job, real skills!
Wow dude nice compliment seeing your caliber of work makes me feel like I'm doing things right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrocketal View Post
Holy crap man !!! Did you find that thing in Hollywood at Warner Bros Studio???LOL.....
Haha does look that way lmao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaljess View Post
Just a suggestion have you thought bout beefing up your trailing arms just run a strip of metal the length of the arms then jus weld it up will keep your arms from trying to split
Posted via Mobile Device
I actually want them to still flex a little so I don't rip my trailing arm crossmember instead. Too late now already blasted them and started priming them up lol.
Posted via Mobile Device