Thread: Little Blue
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #20
lha1992

Re: Little Blue

First time i've seen this thread actually since i just got back on the site a few weeks ago after a longgg hiatus haha

Anyways I'm liking the build alot!!! Giving me some idea for my '89 actually.

My '89 is a long bed 2wd though. Has a 350 700r4 in it with 3.08s in the rear and 31in tires but getting ready to soon rebuild the rearend. Possibly lower?? Idk yet still on the fence as to if i want to or not.

Btw i know you already switched to carb but did you check out just buying a ALDL cable to hook up to your computer and download one of the free tuner programs off the web for OBD 1 before you switched?? You can burn your own chip that way actually which is what i may possibly be doing to my truck.

Gotta ask what kinda chassis paint did you use for your chassis when you were cleaning it up? I'm originally from Mississippi which is where my truck came from and the chassis in areas is coated with the good ole red clay on it and wanting to clean that up bad...

But don't take offense if no one really comments or not in your thread, i've had the same way too when i got started with my rebuild of my '89. They'll show up and comment!
lha1992 is offline   Reply With Quote