Thread: 48 panel truck
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #244
xpickup

Re: 48 panel truck

Well I have not posted on this thread for a while. I bought a steering wheel for the panel because I had the sad looking Malibu wheel still on. I took it to a show on Friday night and in the morning I drove it to work . It seemed to start hard. Did it on Saturday morning too. Then came Sunday, no spark at all. So put a module in it . Started but ran really crappy. Then I got grease on the fender. I got my spray bottle out that was marked wax and grease remover. Wrong, I put liquor thinner in that bottle the last time and sprayed it on the fender. Well I will need to touch up the epoxy now after I wiped it around. Looked at the rag and seen the grey color, of coarse I had a few choice words. I will probably put spark plugs in it. But I also am changing out the intake from a single plane to a dual plane to get some more bottom end. I also bought a new HEI, wires, and a holley carb. My carb I first had on it is rebuilt but still does not run right and the one that is on it is a buddies. So I bought a new one. So I can not wait to change everything over when I get time, or I should say make time. So I can not wait to get home tomorrow because the brown truck is coming!

Shannon
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote