Thread: 48 panel truck
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #250
xpickup

Re: 48 panel truck

Oldman3, I looked at a bunch of different wheels and they had a bunch of different prices. This one did not break the bank. I thought it somewhat matched my wheels. Yes hope it runs better when I am done. My old intake would be better with a higher converter and more gear. I wanted yo go fast now I just want to get there. I must be getting older. Haha

Mknittle, it always seems like when you buy stuff it never fits and or need modified. At least when my buddy bought that kit and I only used half of it, I now have half of one for myself.

Youngrodder, carbs can be a pain. That is one thing I will never buy used. You never know how much modifying they did and things the drilled out.Yes I can not wait to see the difference in it. Although it was really fun on the highway at the higher Rpms.

It was a good day , my parts came from summit. I also had been looking for another welding bottle. I already have 2 but I wanted another 75/25 bottle. I have a straight argon bottle for my TIG so that is good enough. I always seem to run out of mig gas on the weekend so now I will not. He sold it to me for $80. You can not buy very big bottles anymore. They only want to rent them. I did not want to rent one.
Posted via Mobile Device
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote