View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 06:47 AM   #321
502ms

Re: Dirty Dianah (No)... Bagged 72 Stepside/LSx/T56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardesty454 View Post
SO,

Funny story. Ive read your build 3-4 times as its progressed. Even chimed in once. But as it goes at work today noticed an update and checked in on ya. Youre doing a killer job btw. When I got home I decided it was time to read your ENTIRE threat start to finish to check out every detail. I thought it would be cool to listen to old Michael singing Dirty Diana while I was reading. Well, hitting replay about 100 times and 3 hours later I know every word to DD and concluded youre doing an awesome job on the build. Keep up the good work and great ideas. Keeps guys like me going!

Haha. That is awesome! I am thinking of something with that song for later use. Driving home last night, I was even contemplating new vanity tags. "Dozen" is one. "Dirty" is another. And then I thought one even simpler. "No" or "N O". Idk. We will see.

Dozen = 6 liter and 6 speed. 6+6.
Dirty = of course for Dianah
No = goes for many things but when he says no in that song.

Thanks for following along. I definitely want to help others and show love for what we do. I have to thank Walt for a great friendship and fab work. We have been putting in major hours on this build....and everything is being done right...stuff not even documented here because it would be boring. But it adds up. Looking forward to getting her on the road.
Posted via Mobile Device