View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:51 PM   #64
cericd

Re: Project O.G. - My First Ever Build

Well guys, as far as updates go. Life is a funny thing. Right when you get used to the status quo, life throws a few curve balls your way. Just to keep things interesting you know? So here's a list of the curve balls I've received in the last couple months.

1. 70ft section of hurricane fence had the bottoms of the poles rust out causing the fence to lay down (somehow I missed the rust a year and a half ago when we bought this house)

2. house got termites

3. a woman attempting to turn left swung wide (right) into my daily driver Mazda 3 as I was going straight beside her through an intersection. (Fortunately she had insurance)

3a. The body shop took over a month and a week to properly fix my Mazda. (Too long of a story)

4. When I finally got my car back. I noticed a clunking and squeaking sound in the rear end. Turned out to be the rear shocks and swaybar end links.

5. Got the Mazda back again and a week later both low beam headlights stopped working. Oh yeah and the water pump started leaking.

So, while life was just keeping things interesting, it was siphoning cash away from my truck fund. I mean hey, I guess all that qualifies as updates. Just not the updates I would have chosen

My 1970 SWB C/10 - https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=534872
cericd is offline   Reply With Quote