View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 08:22 AM   #55
jeffro2

Re: 67-72 4x4 Scaratchbuild

Thank you everyone, for all the kind words and thoughts. I (we) made it back from Arizona in one piece mostly. As with most long road trips, you see many different things, some really cool and some not so cool, but that's life, and another story to tell.

I will eventually start a thread in "General Discussion" with pictures of my trip to the Canyon and Phoenix, and back to Mason City. I'll give you guys a heads up when I do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truck is basically finished, it has a few spots I would like to fix sometime, but its not bad. It will work for now. I had plans for other rims, but my family and friends convinced me to stay with the white steelies.

A couple pics from the Grand Canyon, and it made the trip for me. The Canyon was hazy that morning, so the other pics are subdued a little, but these made my day.

These birds were down to only 22, but they have rebounded to up to maybe 100 or more, and I'm not sure about that either.

They are California Condors, they stand 48 inches tall with a 9 to 10 ft wingspan.

jeffro2 is offline   Reply With Quote