View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 03:42 AM   #367
Jmorales3181

Cool Re: project bagged 63 c10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostranger View Post
great job on the truck it is looking good keep it up!!!
Thanks for checking out my build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
You got all that paint off in 2-3 hours with a couple a razor blades,??,,,, and wipe away? Whoa dude, you just learned me someptin' .
I've got to get me some of that stuff.
Sorry about your column getting hacked on. Kill switches and security to keep thieves from stealing.

Great progress on the cab.
Thanks Bomp I used the spray way glass cleaner to wipe the panels down and at first I was bumming that the paint was flaking in some spots. Well it turned out to be a blessing in disguise and worked out to my advantage and once I razor bladed the panels the metal was really that clean... I am amazed for 50 yr old metal to stay that nice.
Luckily that column misshap was when the truck was in az. I'm not to worried about security lol I don't plan on my truck not being in my my site while not at home in the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulter View Post
good stuff man!! cant wait to see how the paint in that cab is gonna turn out!!!!! You gonna use the same color blue?
Thanks man, have a little something up my sleeve. Hope it turns out how I'm thinking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creep View Post
That blue is so nice. Are you gonna do any engine parts with it? Valve covers, air cleaner and water pump in that blue would be killer!
Thanks man.Actually it's funny you should ask. I'm going to do some accents in blue in the engine bay
Posted via Mobile Device