View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #136
ddubbs

Re: The One & Done Party!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broey View Post
Oh man, what an awesome turn out we had! I cant believe the level of talent that showed up to help.

the day was a total success. everything went so smooth. I was running around all day and I wanted to remember everyone and everything they did but I cant =(. But to start off I want to thank Dino. He opened up his garage and his tools to everyone who showed up. If you had any idea how much of a tool collection he has you would be amazed, he can easily battle with any professional shop out there today. With out his shop there is no Way we would have been able to get this done. Nathan and Dave from Porterbuilt, You guys are are awesome! anyone who got the chance to work with Nate and Dave, or watch Nate weld has to have learned something! Jason and Brandon from Street Trucks Magazine. Both really cool, down to earth guys who covered the event and live streamed for everyone online. This was the first time they did a live stream and when we lost the Wi-Fi, Jason used his own phone and all his data to continue to stream the event for everyone watching at home. Thank you to Delmo!! He ran the front end build. they moved to fast and he was So knowledgeable on it that it made everyone seemed relaxed and comfortable in what they did.

The Workers!! man everyone kicked a$$ I hope Dino can chime in on the dudes I cant remember names for but.. Dave, Travis, Eric, John Oro, Aaron, Darnell.. all did so much. The dude that helped clean the frame with me and Dave while everyone was eating, He worked his butt off, The dude that assembled the control arms was cool. Mike and the dude with the gnarley beard in the tre5 shirt who assembled the front hubs and steering were a huge help. Eddie and his son got down all day, Eddie Money also helped a bunch, Sam Castronova, Rob Yezzi and Black Rob who are some of my good friends All showed up at 8 in the morning and stuck around until the very end. Thanks to them. Someone brought eye and ear protection for everyone, that was really cool, thanks! another dude brought water out which was cool too! And pretty much everyone else, I know a lot of dudes had to leave early, but still gave whatever time they could. every little but helped And I really appreciated it. I wish I could have had a chance to talk to everyone who showed up.

If you came out please post what you did here so I can say thank you and we can get a good idea of who did what, and how many people were actually involed!!

also, Brian from studio PCK, he killed it with the posters!!! the dude from MyRideIsMe.com was super nice and took sooooo many photos, cant wait to see how they come out.

All the sponsors, Porterbuilt, SM powder coating, My Stripes, Royal Purple, Chevy Only, Problem Child Kustoms Delmos Speed and Kustom. Thank you so much!

My Dad.. He did all the cooking and bought all the food and drinks! Thank you for that.
Man thanks Joey for putting this together. Awesome how it turned out and really glad I got to be a part of it. The group of guys that showed up in all a awesome group of people that shared the same passion and got it done. Thanks Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
well done joey, I have the list some of the guys that helped out and I will post them today.So many people to thank and am truly blessed to be apart of such great community of great guys that enjoy and have such passion for these trucks
Dino thanks for opening up your garage for the event and the hospitality was top notch. Everyone chipped in and worked hard to make it happen.
AWESOME!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Projects
56 Chevy pickup Porterbuilt FR/RR dropmembers
ddubbs is offline   Reply With Quote