View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
69short

'69 SWB | Zoie Jane

I sold my baby (e36 BMW M3 with full coilover suspension, BBS LM wheels, Eisanmann race exhaust) in March of 2012 and decided it was time to find myself another project. I was living in Lincoln, NE at the time, and one day while browsing craigslist I found a 69 swb. It was a plain jane rocking a 250 with power steering. I knew it was meant to be when I discovered the truck was not even a mile down the road from me. About a week later I managed to head over and check the truck out. It needed some work but overall seemed to be like a fairly solid truck. A few days later I was driving it from his apartment garage to mine. It wasnt the safest drive, but being able to go from point A to point B in it was a huge plus for me. I planned on a quick static drop, cleaning up the engine, new brakes, and fixing a few areas in the floor. That sounds easy enough, right?

Well that's about the time I discover Porterbuilt. It was all downhill from there. It's amazing what a small company in Arizona can convince you to do without even speaking to you. The products speak for themselves.

My quick resto-mod turned into a full on build
-PB suspension, extreme both front and rear
-22"/20" wheels
-built 6.0 lq9
-keeping the body all stock with the exception of the entire bed floor being raised. Two tone paint with full trim, upper and lower.
-Accuair for my air management
This is how the truck looked when I bought it.

IMG_71312 by jnowak2, on Flickr

IMG_71302 by jnowak2, on Flickr

IMG_71262 by jnowak2, on Flickr

IMG_71382 by jnowak2, on Flickr

IMG_71412 by jnowak2, on Flickr

IMG_71322 by jnowak2, on Flickr

IMG_71272 by jnowak2, on Flickr
69short is offline   Reply With Quote