View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #28
camarodude87

Re: How much is this 1970 C10 worth? Wanting to buy my first truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Tim View Post
This could very well be a flood damaged flip too. Pretty sure that truck is not going to check out as "Good", rust coming through the bed floor and the step bumper is never a good sign. Cab supports and mounts are in question. Like I said at the begining there is a lot to this truck that needs to be looked at hard with knowing eyes. If you just want to jump in because it looks good to you then so be it. Remember you asked and like I said on the other thread, buy the best truck you can afford not the first that happens to look sort of OK if you squint real hard at dusk. You have been a member since what December? Did you spend much time learning hard facts about the trucks? If this is really a weekend cram session for you do not buy a truck, you are not ready without help. BTW: What year is your SS? Its not there in your signature.
Yes I have been a member here since december, mainly looking for a truck to buy since then. Its kinda hard to navigate here to find info. Being new to trucks period let alone to old trucks its different from what im used too. So yeah im trying to cram session. BTW the year of My SS is 2002.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1uw3TJhw2Q
camarodude87 is offline   Reply With Quote