View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #367
fakerwade

Re: "TANGERINE" (C20 to K10) (LWB to SWB) (CST/MOD) (5.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 TT View Post
Good luck with the sale of the house.

Not having air power really sucks. Does it at least have 220-volt power or are you stuck with 110?

My compressor died on me last year. Couldn't do much without it. Cost more to fix than to replace with equal but wanted better than I had. Took me a while to save up for a new one. Shopped around and got a great deal on a larger capacity higher pressure upright compressor and daisy chained my old horizontal compressor tank into the system. Went from 33 gallons at 125 psi to 93 gallons at 150 psi. Makes a world of difference with high consumption air tools like the air grinder and impact gun. The new one is a whole lot quieter too.

See you in a few months. Maybe I will have something drivable by the time Good Guys rolls around.
I haven't checked in to what voltage compressor I can run at my friends shop,,,I'm still waiting to see if this house sells and I can get a few other things straightened out,,, I might wind up moving the project into my brothers shop. We'll wait and see. It's cool that you have your compressor situation sorted out, can't wait to see the progress. See ya in a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieD View Post
Like I always say if you have a wife and a life one or the other will get in the way. I haven't done anything on mine eather some times you have to back away for a while or get burned out. Good luck on the house and your wonderful libs that like to screw up other people lives.
Hey FrankieD,,, I'm just treadin water and thankful to be alive,,,,I should have things back on track pretty soon. Good to hear from you my friend.
Build thread "TANGERINE" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=498570

Board Members Met: bigblock68, ol_skool_chevy ,68TT,atvpro
fakerwade is offline   Reply With Quote