View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #1724
CC69Rat

Re: Project Grande Slam: Coley's Hot Rod Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechevy68 View Post
Sorry to hear you are selling it but I know the 68 will be awesome as well. Would 10K still take this home? lol
10k .. naa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by original-71 View Post
any new pictures of the interior and engine bay ?
I'm planning to take a bunch of pics to post it up for sale, I just can't seem to get any decent weather in SE TN. In the past 7 weekends it has rained now 6 of them .. and it looks like it's going to be 8/7 very soon. It's like we're in a zone where every 7 days it rains, .. and rains HARD. It starts on Friday and ends on Monday morning. That's the reason I didn't make the HRPT, I got rained out on the show last weekend .. IT has just really set this project on it's heels.

I'm not complaining, .. really .. just saying the weather hasn't been anyone's friend lately. It can't just rain anymore man, .. it has to be wicked storms, tornados, etc.. and I feel for those that have been impacted. We can't do anything about the weather, but it still sucks to wait for enjoying my truck after we put so much work into it. .. all I can do is hope for some decent weather soon.

1967 C10 SWB - Project Savannah - 6.0/4L80 *Currently underway*
1968 C10 SWB - TOTY 2018, 50th Anniversary Tribute Project * Sold * Pride and Joy
1986 Silverado Short Fleet - Scarlet *Sold*
1985 Silverado Short Fleet *Sold*
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted, Built
1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted
2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 Coupe 6spd (wife's ride)
CC69Rat is offline   Reply With Quote