View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #160
SeTx67

Re: Project Platinum C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
I should take the SW3 then if we ever meet at a car show or something we could have the SW3, SW4, SW5
That would be cool if I could ever be home from work while anything actually happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytona08 View Post
Haha, I guess I'll let you do the SW4's then...lol. I found the SW5's on the internet but they are a little above my price range. Like 3 grand without tires for 20"
They are a little pricey but I can't find anything with the backspacing I want in a cast wheel. I'm going to do all my suspension and brakes first so I want see new wheels for a while. I'm assuming since you're offline that you are out in the garage installing all the DJM stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
Yeah talk about having eye candy! 12k with 3 trucks different style rims quite the conversation maker.

I love custom stuff, but I can't justify 3k on rims. I'm not trying to offend anyone with that statement. As a friend of mine and we always say to each there own.
I don't really want to spend that much either but I refuse to run spacers so I may be stuck so I can get the backspace I want
Posted via Mobile Device
SeTx67 is offline   Reply With Quote