View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #1647
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: Finally starting my Longhorn 4x4 conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8-6-68 View Post
Sweet progress man, looks good. now just finish the welds and bags and get it on the road? this build is friggin awesome.
Thanks! It's getting there little by little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
a vehicle is usually identified here bij de chassis number in the frame and the wheelbase , not having the propper wheelbase like on the registrationpapers make brows go up and suspicions heightened that the registration doesnt belong to that vehicle , i hope there not as strickt in the states
First they'd have to find a K30 truck with 133" wheel base in their data base. The VIN matches the frame, this was just a repaint. I swear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-man View Post
Nice welding Ryan, that fab work looks really nice. The Excursion is looking good too. Thanks again for all the work on V-rig. It's working out really well. Doing just just what I wanted it to do. I finally saved up enough cash and she's getting new shoes today. Cooper at3's. I wanted something more aggressive but just to much highway driving. Hope all is well and tell Nick hi.
Thanks Tony! That's a good deal on your tires. I'm kind of surprised they've lasted this long towing and all. Are you and the Mrs. settled in to your farm house? I hope the move is going well. Stay safe.
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote