View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #140
SONOSADSACK

Re: Ice cream getter

Jaros44sr – It didn’t go too bad but I cheated. I had my laptop with me and referenced a few good sites from this here web. Mainly this one of course. I can relate to the level of difficulty time can add to reassembly though.

JJH Jimmy – good luck with the column. Kind of a pain in the butt. The spray in liner I used is a SEM product called Rock-it Liner. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnBjLzTyYi0) I have no idea how well it will hold up but I have had good luck with other SEM products in the past.

Low Elco – thanks, I’m looking forward to seeing some LBT action. Soon?

Bomp – I haven’t checked in on your progress in a while. WOW! Nice, very nice. BTW after reading some of your work last night I stood up from the couch and bam! Doc says I have a stretched tendon in my foot which is allowing the bones to separate from one another and pop out of joint. Short story is I’m off my feet for a week and if the tendon doesn’t shrink I’ll need to be carved up a bit. I seriously had a vision of me hopping around on a peg in my garage flash through my head when it happened.
SONOSADSACK is offline   Reply With Quote