View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #1712
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: Finally starting my Longhorn 4x4 conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerfunken View Post
Any chance of running it down the outside of the frame, and over the top of the air bag on the right hand side?
My problem in doing this is my primary turbo is so low that getting over the frame is nearly impossible due to the cab floor board. When I put the turbos on, I had no intentions of going with this air ride set up. Whoops, another change in plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleb's69 View Post
Looking good fellas.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks! See ya soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanroo View Post
if you give me time, i will find out. i am going to try to avoid a stack, so i am going to try that route. i think i can get it weaseled through the wheel well in a way that wont hurt my feelings. if not, 4" stack.
I'm sure you can get it through there with where you put your primary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
maibe double the pipe up and make it 2 x 2,5 "
Rectangle tubing doesn't flow nearly the same as round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8-6-68 View Post
Right on Ryan, This build is really looking good now and its come a long way. Sweetest cummins conversion on this site!
Thanks, how's yours coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackattack View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Or run it on the outside of the frame and dump it in front of the right, rear tire if you don't want to go over the bag bracket.
I don't want it dumping in front of the rear anything. Everything will be black if I drive it like I stole it. Which may make me feel better for it being such a PITA going back together.
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote