View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #1847
ole dollor

Re: How about some pics of 67-72 Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over the Hill View Post
Have had it for a couple of years now was painted yellow when I got it. I have put an Accel Hei super coil on it, I have a MSD 6A digital ignition control but have to fabricate a mounting plate for it. I have a Holley 650 ultra double pumper to put on it as well. My son has picked up some linkage parts and a 700r4 kick down synchronizer when I get those pieces I well install the Holley. The truck has a 30 over 350 and a 700r4, a np 205 transfer case, a Dana 60 front diff and a Eaton 1 ton rear both are 4.10 geared. When I changed the front diff I put on all new tie rods, new calipers, new pads, new upper king pin pivot bushings, a off road design steering block riser(cut the turning radius nearly in half) a Rancho 5000 steering damper. I sand blasted the diff and painted it with Cloverdale DP90 epoxy primer. It has Headers and 3 inch exhaust with Flowmaster 70 series mufflers. I have two engine choices to swap into it next winter a 1970 1/2 LT1 steel crank 2.02 angle plug heads factory windage tray, the works, or a 2009 6.2 litre L92 from a Denali. I'm really fussy and always tinkering I drive it daily in the summer.
great story....sounds like you have a lot of fun with it, man that is what its all about, the new ls motors are the way to go, kinda wish i had one in mine...cool truck you have there..