View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #4588
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverod View Post
Sorry about the dog. She looks like her last days were full of fun. Hope you find a new puppy soon.
Thanks a bunch Dave. We found one yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
So sorry for your family's loss. We went through it too the last few years. The last one was our rescued Mini Doxy. She had heart failure. I still miss her.
Ripley misses her too.
I appreciate it Dennis!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesscamaro View Post
Alan, I have read through your entire build thread, but I can't seem to find where you bought most of your replacement patch panels from...like the floor pans, rockers, that sort of thing. Mind filling me in? Thanks!
I bought all my parts thru Goodmark about 6 years ago. I was able to go over there and inspect them. Now they have moved out of GA and haven't heard much about them lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba327 View Post
So Alan, You gotta tell us the truth, does the big grin still appear on your face every time you go drive that beautiful truck? It sure looks great in those parade pictures.
Yes sir. I need to take it on a long drive of more than 35 miles one way. I have found a cool location to take some pics and talked to the owner and he said come on. Once it quits raining I will do that.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote