Thread: 58 3600 build
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #24
6.7l

Re: 58 3600 build

sorry guys ive been quite bussy the lats few months between heat and humity making me do nothing and putting a truck back on the road to drive that i borrowed a motor trans and steering from 4 yrs ago i havent got much done , i have been however driving the 68 c10 396/air i bought on nice days , i the last week i started going again on the truck motor is back from shop i got it mockup mounted , had to remove firewall to get it in thou, i'm not going to be able to use the under floor brake set up so i ordered a wilwood dual master pedal setup, clutch will probably be converted to the wilwood hydo too, i have headers ordered should be here this week 55-59 chevy hooker comp copys 2" primary 3.5 collectors so im kind of on hold till they show up onnce i get them fit ill get pedals figured out firwall back togther and yank the motor and reinforce the mounts.

i aslo got the coilovers in and mounted in all corners ill have to get some pics for you guys . this was my biggist hold up i waited over 2 months for them

and to anwser the wheel question they are coys c5 18x7 20x8.5

6.7l is offline   Reply With Quote