View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #38
66Project

Re: 66 C10 Project SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer64 View Post
Frame looks good! My set up is really similar to yours, but I'm running tubular control arms.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=587028
Thanks. Nice build. I really like the stance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorales3181 View Post
Cool truck and Nice progress man! For some reason I couldn't see your earlier pics. Nice how just a bare frame looks cool. I remember sitting there staring at mine on more than one occasion not sure how low you are trying to go butIf you wanted to go a hair lower you could cut an inch off the front lower cups and add 2 inch lowering blocks in the back. Just a suggestion.Can't wait to see more and welcome to the addiction
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for your nice comments and sorry to everyone on the pictures. I tried to rearrange my albums in Photobucket and it that was a bad idea. I got most of them fix though and gave up on the rest.
I may go with blocks in the back and just do a lca cup in the front. Seems pretty straight forward. As far as how low...not really looking to tub or raise the bed floor but I'm not against it. I think lowering it any more that what it is now will involve both as well as notching the driver's uca for the steering shaft. Not looking to lay frame but at the height that it is air out is just a little lower than I wanted at ride height. So from what I understand its better to have as more air in the bags rather than just a little. I figured if I can get it to go lower aired out it'll ride better at ride height. I may not do anything right now until I get the body bolted back on. See how it looks.

I could mock it up the body on frame but Sneaky has the engine hoist and is being a lazy ass and not swapping out the engine he was needing it for. J/P I shouldn't complain since Ive been "borrowing" it for the last 10+ years.
66Project is offline   Reply With Quote