Thread: Project 67
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #196
Sammy

Re: Project 67

Thanks for the comments. Not perfect by no means but decent with a lot of man hrs so far.
Today sorted a cab wiring harness out repaired some bad places but over all now decent. Also assembled both doors of windows, completely rebuilt the wings yesterday (one the hardest things for me to do). Leaving only the swipes and inner door panels. During operational check of the driver's door the window regulator started acting up. It will need replaced when I get the parts. Passenger side works smoothly.
Received a package with another gallon of 2K primer to finish up the truck. Possible to get a couple of coats on the two front fenders. Pop's is going to fill the GMC molding holes with welds tomorrow. Weather man claims a heat break mid week next week to low 80's. Will try n shoot the two front fenders, cowl n hood. Then attempt to start on the 6 ft bed. Soon as I can get some help moving cab n stuff around anyway. First indications are some serious repair around the external right rear wheel well. Already have the driver's bed side in primer for a swap. Looking at three weeks work on the bed inside n out at least.

"You can wash a pig, soak it in most expensive perfume. In the end it is still just a pig."

ODD BALL build thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=478629"
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote