View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #346
CC69Rat

Re: 1969 C10 SWB - Big Block project

Sup fellas -

I just wanted to update my friends on here to let you know the IVF process is going really well. We should know in a few days if it 'worked' so I'm just trying to keep my head up, I've done the best I can do.

Listen, there's no easy way to say this. Seeing the way the forum is turning more to 'drama' than friends helping friends, some negativity in other places for other reasons it's time for me to go. I guess you have noticed Dad hasn't posted much lately either. He had an issue with a new member in the parts board a while back and it just hasn't been the same since .. questions / statements toward integrity, the constant badgering of Shrum on his threads, etc. This board is incredible but it's starting to be more of a sore spot for me than enjoyable.

No offense toward anyone and I know I had considered leaving before but it has come up again. I'm going to finish my big block truck at some point but a new baby on the way, .. it's not going to be fast.

I had fun guys. Dad and I have talked about it too .. I'm pretty sure he's out too. We are just going to keep things father and son, hopefully grandson and go from there.

Yall keep it between the ditches. It has been fun, best of luck with your projects.
Chad

1967 C10 SWB - Project Savannah - 6.0/4L80 *Currently underway*
1968 C10 SWB - TOTY 2018, 50th Anniversary Tribute Project * Sold * Pride and Joy
1986 Silverado Short Fleet - Scarlet *Sold*
1985 Silverado Short Fleet *Sold*
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted, Built
1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted
2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 Coupe 6spd (wife's ride)
CC69Rat is offline   Reply With Quote