View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #78
jorgensensc

Re: She won't fire up. Please help me! I"m at a complete loss!

Hey all! Sorry for the delay. Had another baby on the 16th. Then momma had to go back to the hospital for a week, so things have been pretty crazy. She is out now and things are looking good.
As for the suburban, I'm still having a little issue. I put a new AC delco map sensor in, new spark plugs and wires, and changed out one coil that was broken where the spark plug goes in. Then I was getting the MAF p0102 and the IAT p0113 codes. I put a new MAF in and made sure the contacts were all connecting. Things were working great! I was stoked. No codes, no errors, no misfires. Then while on the freeway I really got on it. She shut down on me. Limp mode. No pedal response. I got a wierd code, p1380 misfire rough road, and p1381 misfire detected no communication with brake module. I also got p0606 control module performance and p0300 misfire detected. I cleared them and drove it. Now I keep getting p0606 and p0300 even when i clear the codes. I even disconnected the battery for a day and immediately got the codes when I turned the ignition on. Not even running and I get the codes. It seems to drive ok, not as powerful as it was before. But goes out on me when I'm really on the gas. If I drive it nice and easy then no problems, but I want to be able to really get after it sometimes, but when I do it craps out on me. Do you think it's in the tune? The guy that did the tune says that he transferred all of the tables in from a stock '08 escalade into the ECM. Then he tweaked like he normally would.
I am really frustrated. If I would have just had the '08 tranny like was supposed to be I don't think I would have half of these problems. The 2011 ECM was for a 4.8 engine, at least that is wat the scantool says. He had to change a bunch of tables that were way way off. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Shawn
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE
jorgensensc is offline   Reply With Quote