Old 09-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #4
ac/bc

Re: thee HAMbulance

Name:  1952.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  49.4 KB

Name:  1954.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  30.7 KBoh yes, I have more pics and posts to come. getting ahold of a truck this nice inspired me enough to get my stepson to show me how to transfer and find pictures for the post. so ill be updating it often. my stepson inherited my old green 4x4, by the way, so that story isn't over yet. he's had his eyes on that one since he was about 13, and he s 20 and in college now. we'll probably do a cool low budget rat job on it and make it a beach cruiser. as far as the ambulance interior goes, the old equipment is gutted, cheesy home depot carpet in the bed. immaculate door skins which seem to be original, and a recovered front seat with a crooked bowtie stitched in. I think the headliner in the front part of the cab is original, but warped and saggy. I haven't had it long enough to tell you what the rear headliner is like. ill get some pics this week when I go down to the shop to check on the suspension/4x4 conversion. the pics here are of that progress after I got the 15" rallys powder coated flat white and mounted with 31x10.50 bfg at's.
ac/bc is offline   Reply With Quote