View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #90
Speedbumpauto

Re: show us your interior

I don't have a build thread. I have lots of pics, but this is a 15 year project just finally coming to fruition and I only discovered this site a couple of years ago. Always willing to share when people want ideas. I'll post some more pics when it's done. The seats are Silverado buckets, done pretty straightforward with the green insert and continuing the French stitch theme.(I don't really know what that means, but he does) I didn't want the head rests and he(upholsterer) hated the arm rests, so the seats have neither. The rear has a storage box/speaker boxes that continue the exterior fender radius theme like the doors. It will be upholstered the same as the doors, with carpet/leather, with a leather upholstered section extending up to the cab double wall below the rear window. The whole theme is to look custom but keep the more simple lines of the stock truck. There's lots of finished metal and body color in the cab. I didn't want to stray to the ornate like I've seen in some and I didn't want upholstery to dominate the interior. I am really happy with the balance we have achieved. This guy isn't the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.
Speedbumpauto is offline   Reply With Quote