Thread: todd68chevy
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 08:28 AM   #40
Todd68Chevy

Re: todd68chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXER957 View Post
Great job on the stretch! I've been trying to figure out how to do mine but I know my limitations. My Dad bought me a 46 when I was a baby, I don't think he knew at the time I would be 6'4". Again great job, keep up the good work.
Thanks, I have more pictures but have not got them posted yet. My buddy is doing the hard work. I am just the helper/ parts buyer. The hardest part is going to be the curves in the roof but he has been working on it and I am sure it will work out fine. He has already cut the top of the door jamps apart and reworked them because he was not happy with how they looked. It is going slow because it is just a side project that he works on when he has time but it is working out for me because that is spacing out the money that I have to spend on it. I think it is going to be great when it is done and I know it will be right but it is deffinately a lot of work and talent involved to get there. It would probably have been easier to add onto the back of the cab and just make the cab bigger but I just do not like that look on the oler cabs. Thanks again

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.
Todd68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote