Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
That's TIGHT! Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambros View Post
Alan I saw on an earlier post you had your roof skin off and you put some urethane on the roof what did you use and how much of it. I also saw you put some pads on the roof. I am going to dynamat the top of the inner skin would the pads still work Thanks Bob
Bob, I did it on Greg's 65. The dyna mat will serve the same function as the pads. I used a 3M Urethane and put 10-15 1 1/2" blobs all around so it will squeeze out when the skin goes on.

I went to one show today not knowing I would end up at two. I got a Top 30 at the first show out of 80 cars. Then several of us went to the other show just down the street that started when the first one ended. I drew a Top 10 there. I talked to the judge and he said they didn't have a truck category. He said if they did I would probably be top truck. They had a little opps. Instead of a truck category they had both late model and a new category. Which is both the same. Oh well, maybe someday.

I also snapped this pic of my truck in the shade. I thought it made for a neat pic.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote