View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #190
clemdaddy

Re: tilly to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
The closer you get to retirement means more time to post pics.
took a while to figure out how to do the pics thing , but, now retirement, i'm so looking forward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
i'm glad I wasn't the only one that couldn't get the picture thing figured out, the progress is looking great, i'm glad your not going to let this thread die! I don't get the pics to work on my so I just stopped trying to post the pics and kept worin on it lil by lil!!
never wanted to kill it... just frustrated for awhile. ya know...

[quote=Jmorales3181;6252334]Looking good man! Kind of wishing I he'd done the big back window before I painted the inside of my cab.well there is always version2.0

thanks and i hear ya, i've been liking the small window lately, maybe we should trade?

[QUOTE=sigshooter;6258964]Top notch work as always.... Let me know when the next gathering is at your place and we will drive old' blue over

saturday the 19th... this month

[QUOTE=flips72;6272860]tilley is lookin awesome, great work. glad you didn't have to kill the build.

thanks bro, appreciate you hanging in there.

[QUOTE=Jeff La;6272969]Tilly definitely has something going on.

i hope so... we'll see soon, hopefully.

[QUOTE=Jmorales3181;6307578]Looks great man! Loving all the Chevys in the background too!

I'm in the process of figuring out my driveshaft situation. By the way I thought of you and the Vette in the background I may have a tank for ya

tell me about the tank... though i've thought it would be a good truck tank, with the straight-up spout and skinny design. you better hang on to that buddy (for a future build)... but if you want to let it go, i may be your guy.

[QUOTE=Ta2Don;6307602]Chevys Rule!!! Looking forward to the 19th

me too dude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
always cool stuff going on at your shop, tilly looks killer
thanks bro, you motivate us... and the appreciation is big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Tillie's lookin' good!
thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Tillys lookin straight as a pin, green c-20 not too shabby either.
That is one lucky cat you have there. Lounging around all those classics.

Whats with the little Vet in the bay.
Wish I could be at the get together, Lots of pics. LOTS
thanks bud, too many projects, each pulling at me pretty hard... must choose and focus.
the cat is 'todd' 23 lb siamese (spell check) and a bad ass to boot. you don't want to be on his bad side...
the vette is heading towards the paint booth and then off to the blocks.
and i wish you could be here too...
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote