View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 01:08 AM   #33
RedRaven

Re: lets see some 3/4 tons!!

Here is mine, been posted in a few other threads but seeing as how this thread fits it

1970 C20 Custom Camper. 350 V8 with 3 Spd Auto (Assuming it is the 350 currently, as everything aside from a few additions is stock.) 190k original miles.... I think I am the third owner? (I will know when I finish paying it off and get the title from my uncle)

Original paint, this truck has never been repainted and still runs like a top (It is my daily driver currently, yes the gas bill sucks, but I couldn't give a rats....... you know ) I intend on bagging it, not to drag frame or anything, but get a smoother ride and have a hopefully adjustable ride height (I want to drop it about 3 inches all around, get the same stance as MSHax up there) I also intend on swapping in a 700r4 and rebuilding/building up the 350 a bit.

Also, currently has the original black vinyl bench seat in it currently, but that will probably be going away when I can snag some black vinyl or leather buckets instead. (And I will be selling the bench seat too, so maybe someone will want to buy that..... yes I know, not a premium member but still)
Attached Images

RedRaven is offline   Reply With Quote