View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 01:51 AM   #36
1774btcrew

Re: 12 bolt posi carrier with 4:11 gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by v62go View Post
Last thing i heard was youre out of town and will be back friday(25th) and you would send me payment info so i could send you the money but its the 29th now and i still havent heard anything but i seen where the guy bought the posi unit from you..i posted several times on your post showing my interest and waiting for the info so i could send you the money..i"m not mad but kinda aggravated some what because i"ve had my truck in peices waiting on you...im not telling you how to do business but it would save some greif if you dont post stuff for sale unless youre around to sell them..no hard feelings and good luck with your sale... Billy
Billy, I did get back Friday and due to me being gone for over a week I was chasing my tail running around like a madman to catch up. I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I haven't had a chance to breath since I got back. The buyer that is purchasing just the posi unit contacted me while I was in California. Not since I have been home. So I haven't been giving anyone preferential treatment. Just crazy busy! Seems like I haven't had a chance to rest well in over a week. If you still want the gears I am PMing you my Paypal address right now. If you do not I understand.

1972 Cheyenne Super Short Bed big block "Blackie"
1977 Crew Cab GMC Short bed with 4BT Intercooled Cummins Diesel and a 4L80e "The Junkyard Dog"
1985 Crew Cab Chevy dually with 5.9 Cummins "The Big Dog" This is what my dad liked to be called by the grandkids before he passed so it seems fitting for his old truck.
1774btcrew is offline   Reply With Quote