View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #1251
McMurphy

Re: Not Another Rebuild Thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean Counter View Post
What an incredible build! You are quite humble regarding your talents, skills, originality and perseverance! Really appreciate the pics and videos. They give posers like me both inspiration and, best of all, cool ideas to shamelessly steal and subvert! Thanks for sharing and GOD BLESS YOU for your service to our country!
Thanks Bean, it is an honor to server really.
As far as stealing and reimaging ideas goes, steal away man. I was just like you once, but just be warned that it gets addictive ~and~ time consuming, if not costly.
The fun part (for me) is learning how to do something, to tweak something, and know that I can look at anything and know that I can adapt it to work how I want it to... mostly.

I am working on something rather special at this time, so special I am on update lock down until it is done, so I can really pop the wow factor on you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj383ss View Post
McMurphy,
Fantastic build. I had to laugh when I saw post #1217. The label on the gauge cluster. Mine had some reminder labels as well with the same old school lable maker. Mine says "check oil and water". And then another at the bottom that says "only use first gear for extreme loads"
Bret
That old red lable was left over from when this was an Air Force service rig.
I am glad you like the build, stay tuned !!

My 66 Stepside
My 64 Tow Truck
My 66 Tempest

Table Of Contents Added to Page1
McMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote