View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
Theoriginalsilverado

Re: Color/Plan for the project suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
Then as a suggestion with what details you've given, I would do a simple drop say 3/5 or 4/6 put some different tires and wheels unless you like the ones you have then just different tires and then just kind of clean everything else up make the engine bay look nice and tidy get rid of unwanted wires etc. Definitely invest money into making it handle better. There's a lot to do and I'm sure everyone will chime in on what can or can't be done but for me if you were going middle just drop it a little give it a better lower stance, exhaust, and better ride and done.

I wouldn't mind seeing a solid orange, actually there's truck on here that's actually orange and white I'll find the link but that's what I would do especially if your going to do a seat with orange and white, or red and white I would have it match but again that's my taste and my style. The wooden bed is a classic and would look sharp.

Cool man can't wait to see them! Your truck is a great start. Sit back and enjoy the truck it'll be a blast to own and probably an addiction

Here's the link my favorite orange and white truck! http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=599607
Yeah I'd like to drop it a little, not too much, and I'm not sure if I will, depending on what it would cost me. But I'm definitely looking to do everything else you suggested.

And in terms of paint it'll be the last thing for me to do, and I may change my mind by then, but I'm especially liking the orange with white. Which is odd because red and white was always my favorite.

I really love the truck in your link also! Very good looking! Thanks for the help!