View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #1054
BOXER957

Re: Markeb01 Build Thread

"We have a rather pragmatic approach to living with pain. My years in the Marines were around aircraft, so my wife and I have a brief exchange every morning that is somewhat like a pre-flight check. Before we head out on our daily adventures we share a systems review to see what works and what’s questionable. If the wings are firmly attached and the motor works we’re probably good to go. If the landing gear is about to collapse, the control systems aren’t working, or the tail feels like it’s going to fall off we’ll probably sit this one out and wait and see if tomorrow brings a better report! "

LOVE IT!!! I do pretty much the same thing, ice pack...check, cane...check, pain-meds...check, can I really make this adventure?....Your post just hit me in the funny spot and I didn't want to re-quote the entire post. I'm watching your progress and keeping quiet until I see the finished results, I don't want to say great work and then they don't come out right I can say Fantastic detailed info! I give you credit, that's a lot of work and I KNOW what you're feeling to be hunched over in one spot for so long...I feel your pain brother. Looking forward to the finished product!!!! Then we all can drool