View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #311
77ChevySharkBite

Re: 78 silverado stepside her names 'Quicksilver'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybuilder18 View Post
Im thinking a nightmare camaro, scariest third generation camaro you ever heard, and scary fast.. its a 91 rs camaro.. A 427 cubic inch big block, with a T10 behind it.. Lmao and the 78 quicksilver pickup is gonna be running.. nothing like hearing that electric fuel injection run for the first time... im buying my bro in law a quart of RTF (racing transmission fluid) and a 10 dollar tranny gasket.. even though the truck doesnt run, the money i put into it out weighs the camaro.. so help is gonna be needed. and the whole point is to keep track of the truck.... the camaro is running right now with a Throttle body Injected 350, originally a TBI 305 with a weak as* 5 speed... they switched both the rear and the tranny out.. it did have an limited slip diff but i dont think so now
Sounds like you got a plan for that camaro so lets do it, post up some pictures when you get a chance I want to see it.

Well at least the truck is in a good home and you know where it is, so best of luck to your bro in law hopefully it'll be running soon!

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote