View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #54
BlazinC5

Re: Project: 40/Yr old makeover.

So, Until I find the other pics I'm missing, I will share this with you. I have started the mod on the back side of the outer rocker. I made 2 cuts with my cutoff wheel in order to squeeze it closer to the B pillar. It is close but gunna need to make the cuts a little longer. When I screwed the part next to the B pillar down. A bulge in the rocker was visible. So more trimming will be needed. I think I got a bad outer rocker. But, I'm gunna do what I can to make this piece work.
Name:  100_2705.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  42.3 KB

Now that you all are mostly up to date. I hope you have enjoed the toutorial I have so far. I am still a long ways off to get the floors done. The passenger side wll be next. You know the saying. Wash rinse, repeat.

I will do what I can for getting the stragling pics I didn't post up on and I may have some questions with how my door is mounting back up , along with that outer rocker. It's close but not quite.

Any questions, comments or concerns. Please don't hesitate to ask.
The down side to this is,, Winter is coming on, and I am now working on the house more. I gotta do what I can inside to get my house ready to sell. With that beeing said. Not much progress will be made for a while. My hopes are for as soon as possible, and with any luck, a shop that is at least close to a 30x40 will be in store. I have the Blazer at least out of Fred Flintstone mode and able to get on a trailer without worrying about bending the tub. So I am good with that for now.

My build, Restarted

05 Buell firebolt
94 1500 Z71
No rice for me,,, I'm full
BlazinC5 is offline   Reply With Quote