View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #29
68_Shortbox

Re: Let's see your homemade crafts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONHOG View Post
Had a 1/4 I bought from Steve@OldSub. (RIP) cut out what I needed and had much left over. I'm not done yet, but a Dragon fly is what it will be someday. Planned to grind off all the paint but Momma is happy with
"the look" as is. Needs a bit more trimmimg and a small amount of bending/twisting.
Very neat, it should look good when you are done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
-
Well, this isn’t really a craft but I guess it’s “homemade”…

This is a picture of the house my wife and I built. It took us 3 years to complete. The only things we didn’t do are hanging and finishing the sheetrock and the shingles on the roof. Some of the features of our home are: Wood house and garage foundations, Wood basement floor, and wood garage floor. (2 car attached garage) 3 bedrooms (2 down & 1 up), a sewing/craft room (in upstairs area), 2 Bathrooms (1 on 1st floor & 1 in upstairs area), 1st floor laundry, central vacuum system, and a breakfast nook. The main floor is handicap accessible with 3 foot wide doorways, a five foot wide main hallway, and Wheel chair accessible shower.

The only concrete used in the construction of this home was 14 bags of dry concrete mix used for setting the posts for the front porch.

LockDoc
Well done LockDoc and Misses LockDoc, the house looks beautiful.

1968 Chevy K/10 short box fleetside (my project)
1969 Chevy Z/28 Camaro (my dad's project)
1968 Chevy C/20 long box fleetside (parts truck)
68_Shortbox is offline   Reply With Quote