View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 02:44 AM   #39
68_Shortbox

Re: Let's see your homemade crafts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franken View Post
Does this count?
Bought as a truckload of parts. It was crashed and burned before I got it.
It's been together 10 years so it's now old and dirty, but it's got personality...
Nice shovelhead! Its not technically "homemade" but you did build it, so I think we can let it slide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
-
Here is the only stained glass piece i have ever done. It is supposed to be Morning Glory's but I didn't do the shading in the glass quite right on the petals so they look a little flat. I still have all of the glass & tools so I may do another different one down the road...

LockDoc
It looks very nice to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONHOG View Post
Here is a couple!
These are very cool, nice job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
This is a big tinkering that I did some 25 years erecting and building this Log House ,pine log lower and stick framed upper..

This lady had a friend that put up the money for all this building before he died ,,She had his ashes put into the cement of the foundation to this log house.. I said okay so helped her do so when pouring the cement for the foundation walls..

Inside the log house the lady wanted rope trim around all the corners and doors and windows,, only photo I could find of the rope trim

This is where I was replacing the rotted shake roof with metal roofing. this photo is some years after the log house build

The lady wanted a barn ,,so this is what I built for her

Then the lady wanted a secret bunkhouse inside the barn so this is what I came up with doors to look like just a storage room in a barn.

This is the insides of the bunk house with a kitchen ,visiting room ,bed room
You did a really nice job on it, it looks great! The bunk house is a cool addition to the barn too.

1968 Chevy K/10 short box fleetside (my project)
1969 Chevy Z/28 Camaro (my dad's project)
1968 Chevy C/20 long box fleetside (parts truck)
68_Shortbox is offline   Reply With Quote