View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #543
77ChevySharkBite

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

This is only my opinion of course you can take it just at my .02 I would probably do my trans pan chrome, and maybe the rear diff cover other than that I wouldn't have anything else chromed again just my .02

As far as A/C goes there's probably got to be a vendor like LMC, Brother's, Classic Industries, or Classic Parts I think there called that would have an in dash unit available or be able to part it together.

Are the scratches on the inside of the window or the outside. I would think regardless the tint would hide it, it would probably just be visible if you were inside the truck. Here's an example for you in my old car I had mine double tinted and went to help a friend well part of the jack scratched the tint off and you can only see where it cut it if your looking for it. I think that tint would look good personally but again I like darker tints myself.

I've heard great reviews about the dynomat but I think I've also heard people say its a little on the pricey side, if I'm not mistaken I can't recall his username but there's a gentlemen on here that actually sells something like dynomat with supposedly good results.

I hope you find my long winded post some what helpful and answer to your question if not it's okay I understand

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote